Applied Engineering (AE) was registered as Partnership Firm with effect from 1st August, 1996. Applied Engineering (AE) has been establish as high performance engineering company acting all over Pakistan. Applied Engineering an Engineering Company, actively engaged in the various activities mainly concentrated to Oil and Gas Industry of Pakistan. The activity of the operations cover primarily the following fields:
- Construction of the pipeline systems including all the ancillaries.
- Complete Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Radiography, Ultrasonic, Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Testing.
- Full Range supervision of pipeline construction activities.
- Cathodic Protection.
- LPG / LPG-Air Mix (SNG) projects studies and operational management
- Third Party Mill Inspection of Line pipe and Pipeline Fittings and Material.
- Pipeline Designing with Material Specification & Route Surveys.
- Commission & Start up services.
- Project Planning & Management
- Feasibility Studies.
- Procurement services & supply of materials.
AE has proved its proficiency both as a General Consultant and as a consortium member in the field of design, construction supervision and construction of pipelines and gas treating plant, civil works, piling works and LPG distribution through cylinder and in the form of (LPG Air Mix). Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) also includes survey work and selection of pipeline route and design of pipeline crossing, Cathodic Protection (CP) of underground structures.
Applied Engineering Company Profile :
– Download Pdf : Company Profile